Saturday, May 2, 2015

Priest and Laurel Prom 2015

Princess Emily and Princess Julia

Julia and Matthew ready for Prom

The group from our ward visiting before dinner

The youth from our ward at the dance



I think that it is a really great idea that our Stake does a Priest Laurel Prom. I love to see the youth all dressed up and ready for the occasion.  I love to look at the hairstyles and the pretty dresses.  I talked Neil into going for the second year in a row.  It was on a busy Saturday.  Neil had been in Laramie at a conference.  He met us at the dinner.  I drove the youth from our ward over with Sister Graham.  Matthew had a track meet in Sheridan.  We didn't think he would get home in time to go so Emma and I drove to Sheridan to bring him home.  It was a miserable day for a track meet, cold and rainy.  We watched him run the mile and then headed for home.  We got home about 4:30 and then had to get ready and be to the church at 6:00 to go to the Prom.  I thought Matthew looked very handsome in his new suit.  Julia looked beautiful.  I don't think everyone else from our family had  a great time at the prom, but I loved being there.    Matthew had had a long day and was pretty worn out that night.  It might have been a better plan for him to just stay at the track meet.  I was glad he asked Emily  Clark.  It worked out well, she and Julia love to spend time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment