Sunday, January 1, 2017

18!



I can hardly believe this fine young man is 18.  He truly is a good young man.  I love to listen to him talk sports with Neil and David.  I love how he thinks that Aaron is pretty cool. He is a hard worker and is always willing to go and do service.  I am so grateful that Matthew is our son.  I can't believe it is time for him to start working on his mission papers.  He is doing his senior year of high school at Northwest College so he could leave on his mission as early as the middle of May if he chooses to put that as his availability date.

We made a Death by Peanut Butter Chocolate cake for his birthday.  It was a Mom's creation recipe that turned out very yummy.  A great way to celebrate a great young man.

We love you and are proud of the young man you have become, Matthew.  Keep working hard and you will accomplish much this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment