Monday, April 29, 2019

The family that bikes together, stays together

There is a hill that Neil likes to let the kids bike down.  We decided to do the hill bike ride last week. We drove to the top with the kids and their bikes.  I dropped them off and then drove back down the hill to where I had left my bike. I was just getting started up the hill when I saw Dallin and David coming down.  They were a lot faster coming down than I was going up.  Dallin decided to wait with the van. David turned around and came back up the hill.  We met up with Neil, Joshua, and Lydia as they were coming down the hill. Aaron rode in the bike cart that Neil pulled. It was the first time Joshua and Lydia rode their bikes down the hill. At first, they weren't too sure about going that fast, but they decided it was fun by the end. It was a fun family adventure.  As we were driving home we passed Bethany and Julia heading to the Billings temple.  David and Dallin decided to ride their bikes the rest of the way home while the rest of us drove.  David and Dallin barely beat us home.







No comments:

Post a Comment