Monday, April 15, 2019

General Conference April 2019

I love General Conference weekends!  I love having everyone together doing the same thing. I love hearing the words of the Lord from living Apostles and the Prophet.  This conference Sister Varey came and listened with us.  We enjoyed her company, but I think we wore her out.  We had lots of good snacks and lots of good time together.  I bought a little tent that we set up so the younger kids can sit in it and listen to Conference. I hope they are learning to pitch their tent with the door facing the temple or the prophet.  We also have 15 snacks one each for the First Presidency and Twelve Apostles.  The kids think it is fun. They watch close to see which treat to get out. 

I really loved Sister Craven's talk about be Careful or Casual. I am so grateful to have a living Prophet.  I was excited to hear about a Temple being built in Tooele Valley.

Here are some pictures of all of us doing Conference activities:

Bethany worked on her hexagon quilt. She has nearly finished it.  It will be beautiful when it is done.








Neil worked on a puzzle. He likes to do puzzles during conference.

Emma worked on making pajama pants for Aaron



No comments:

Post a Comment