Sunday, April 28, 2019

28 years and counting on to forever


28 years ago, April 26, 1991,  we were married for time and all eternity in the Salt Lake Temple. It looks like a beautiful spring day in these pictures, but in reality, it snowed that day. Snow or not, it was a beautiful start to our marriage. 28 years and 11 children later we have learned a lot together. 
We celebrated our anniversary at the Billings temple on Friday, April 26th. It was a wonderful get away together.  We loved our time in the temple.  I love to do sealings together and remember our sealing in the temple.

Thanks for working together with me to build a strong marriage. Thanks for walking through life holding my hand.  I love the life we have built together.  Looking forward to forever with you. Neil, I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment