Thursday, January 10, 2019

Christmas cookies

I love December and all the fun things to do for Christmas, but sometimes it can also be a hard time of year.  The kids can get a bit stir crazy and excited. On Saturday evening we needed something fun to do. I decided it would be fun to bake cookies and decorate them.  We made sugar cookies that were shaped like houses.  I gave the kids frosting and candy to decorate with.  Some of them put so much candy on their cookie that they probably couldn't even taste the cookie.  We also did hot chocolate with fun things to mix in.  We had a fun evening together. I am so grateful for family time.  Sometimes, it is hard to get everyone to get along and have fun doing the same thing, but it is always worth the effort.  Heavenly Father gave us families to help us become what He wants us to be.  What a blessing families are in my life.
























No comments:

Post a Comment