Thursday, January 10, 2019

Christmas 2018

Merry Christmas!! I love Christmas the whole Christmas season.  I love the goodies, the music, the trees, the lights, the nativities and having everyone home together. 

It was fun to decorate the new house this year.  We had more room for trees and decorations. I wasn't ready to take it all down because it didn't feel like it was in the way. 

I loved going over to the community Nativity celebration in Cody that our stake put on. I sent several of my nativities over to be on display. It was beautiful!

This year all the kids couldn't wait together for Christmas morning because their rooms aren't all together anymore. The girls waited up in the tower and the boys waited in the barracks. I made the younger kids fun pages to do if they woke up early. It worked very well. No one got to loud and crazy before 7:00.

Here are a few pictures of the kids in the morning:






















It looks like Neil stayed up too late or got up too early for Christmas morning.  Sure love him and was grateful for all his help with Christmas activities.
















No comments:

Post a Comment