Monday, November 10, 2014

Emma's birthday (a late post)

Emma turned 14! She is a fun teenager.  She is excited to go to her first stake dance this month.  She wants to wear makeup now.  It's a good thing she got some for her birthday.  She loves her guitar so I wasn't too surprise when she told me she wanted a cake shaped like a guitar.  I was nervous about making it, but it wasn't too hard.  It turned out cute, except I didn't really like the color the frosting turned out.  Emma was happy with it and that is what matters.

Emma had a party with her friends to play volleyball after her birthday.  She has such a nice group of friends! I am grateful for good friends for our children.  The girls had fun eating cake and playing volleyball together.  I forgot to take my camera so I don't have any pictures. 

Here are some pictures from Emma's birthday.  Happy birthday, Emma!


No comments:

Post a Comment