Saturday, November 15, 2014

Eight!

Dallin turned eight on Wednesday.  It was a very busy day so I was really grateful that he wanted grilled ham and cheese sandwiches for dinner. It made it very easy.  I went in to school at 1:00 to take brownies to his class.  Next, I went to a Relief Society Presidency meeting.  When school got out I picked up MaryAnne and Dallin and took them to the church for activity days and Dallin's first cub scout meeting.  While they were there I went visiting teaching and then we all came home just in time for dinner.  Dallin wanted a baseball on his cake.  I got most of it done before I went to town, but not all.  When I went to make the frosting for the baseball part I discovered I was out of powdered sugar.  We were on a tight schedule to do cake and presents before the girls went to Young Women's so I didn't have time to run to the store.  We used whipped cream instead of frosting for the white. It worked pretty well.  Dallin was happy with it.

Dallin was so excited to turn eight and get his own set of scriptures.  He is looking forward to his baptism on David's birthday.  I am grateful he has the desire to be baptized.

I love you, Dallin!



No comments:

Post a Comment