Wednesday, April 2, 2014

April Fools Day

We made it through yesterday without any pranks being played at our house.  Well, except the scam caller that called me four times and told me that the US Department of the Treasury was investigating charges against me and I needed to call a number and talk to a specific person.  When I told them I thought it was a scam and I wasn't going to call they told me they were going to mark in my file that I was uncooperative and I would be arrested by 10:00 this morning.  I am still here and haven't seen any police officers all day.  I wasn't worried, I figured it was a scam all along.

We woke up this morning it discover that Mother Nature had pulled a great April Fools joke overnight.  Here is what we saw this morning:
It has snowed all day!  There is only a few inches on the ground, but we are so ready for spring here in Wyoming.  It will come I know it will, I just don't know when.  We have had signs of spring coming.  The crocuses are coming up in my flower box and it was about 60 degrees on Saturday when we went to Matthew's track meet.  It was windy, but sunny.  We all got a sunburn. Bishop Opps told us that he could tell who in the congregation had been at track meets by who had sunburns. 

No comments:

Post a Comment