Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Joshua!!!

As I think back over this past year I feel a wide range of emotions, but mostly I feel grateful. I am so grateful for little Joshua!! He is a miracle and a blessing to our family. I am grateful for everyone who prayed for our little guy and helped our family in so many ways. I am grateful for a Heavenly Father that hears our prayers and answers them. I am grateful for children who love this little brother unconditionally and who have stepped up to help when he has needed more of mom's time. I am grateful to know that our family is sealed together forever. I am grateful for Neil, his love and support through this year has helped me through it all. I am grateful to watch each of our children grow and change through this year. We have been so blessed as a family this past year. We have seen miracles in little Joshua's life and we are so grateful for them.

Everyone here is so excited to celebrate Joshua's birthday with him. We keep singing "Happy Birthday" and he keeps smiling. I think he just likes to hear his name. We baked a heart cake. I'll post pictures of the celebration later.

Happy Birthday, Little Joshua!! We love you so much and are so grateful to have you in our family!!!!

Love, Mom and Dad, Rebecca, Bethany, Julia, Matthew, Emma, David, MaryAnne, and Dallin

We hope you enjoy this slideshow of Joshua's first year.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Joshua! I can't believe how far our little ones have come. Here's to an uneventful next year of life (no surgeries, hospital admissions, etc.)! He is adorable!

    ReplyDelete