Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Joshua's first haircut and two teeth!!!















Before his hair cut....



Well December has been a busy month for Joshua. He got his first two teeth a couple of weeks ago. They came in together and he didn't even get fussy. I guess after heart surgery the pain of teeth isn't too bad.

The other night I decided he needed his first hair cut. He probably needed it sooner, but I wasn't sure if his older sisters would ever forgive me when I cut it. I hoped they really wouldn't notice, but they did. They loved his hair. They accused me of aging him a couple of months when I cut his hair. I guess he has to do something to look older. He is still wearing size 3-6 month clothes and size 2 diapers. I think his new hair cut looks very cute and grown up.

No comments:

Post a Comment