Sunday, April 30, 2017

Easter 2017

I love to celebrate Easter, but I don't love to have it be a commercial type of celebration.  We don't do the Easter bunny or Easter Baskets.  We do color eggs and have a celebration of spring.  I made the kids Chocolate Eggs filled with either peanut butter or caramel.

We did a nighttime Easter egg hunt that was lots of fun. Everyone brought filled eggs for their kids to hunt with flashlights.  We had cookies and visited. It was lots of fun.  I didn't think to get out the camera and take any pictures.

We had fun coloring eggs together. We did have a couple mishaps of spilled coloring, but it all cleaned up alright.

I love cooking a nice dinner on Easter. The kids look forward to Easter dinner.  We had ham, rolls, cheese potatoes, deviled eggs and green beans.





















No comments:

Post a Comment