Sunday, September 4, 2016

More than she bargained for

Emma decided she wanted to have her hair cut before school started.  She wanted to donate 10 inches to Locks of Love.  She hadn't gotten around to getting her hair cut.  The day before school started we went to Walmart.  I told her we had time for her to get it done while I was doing my shopping.  The beautician said she had just enough time to do Emma before her next appointment.  The beautician actually cut about 17 inches off Emma's hair.  A little more than she bargained for.  When I saw Emma from behind I thought she was going to be disappointed.  At least it is just hair and it will grow back.  She misses being able to braid it and I miss being able to try new things in her hair.  It does look cute on her, but I will be glad when she has long hair again. 

Emma's long beautiful hair before the cut.

After


No comments:

Post a Comment