Sunday, June 12, 2016

Happy Birthday to my wonderful Dad



Today is my wonderful Dad's birthday.  I want to give a shout out to him.  He has always been there to love and support me and my family.  He always cared enough to set rules and keep me safe.  He is one of the most giving people I know.  He does so much to love and support his family.  He is willing to do anything he can to help us out.  He is quiet, but when he speaks it always something important to listen to.  My children absolutely adore him.  He is so good to them.  He always has time to play with them or listen to them.  He is great at teaching them and answering their questions.  They all agree that they have the smartest Grandpa anywhere.  If anyone from our family ever goes on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire they want Grandpa to be their phone a friend lifeline.  He is a great story teller.  When he is here the children always want him to tell them a story.  He is a great example to all of us.  I am so grateful that he set the example of going on a mission.  I hope each of our children will follow his example.  He is always willing to serve the Lord.  He loves being a primary teacher, but serves where ever he is needed.  I love you, Dad! I am so glad that Heavenly Father sent me to your family.  You are the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment