Sunday, December 13, 2015

Right out my kitchen window

I have a bush right out my kitchen window and sometimes a beautiful cardinal will perch on the bush to eat the berries. I love that little cardinal.  He is so beautiful with the brightest red feathers.  I have tried to take his picture, but he is very shy and always dives deep into the bush when he feels like we are watching him.  One of these days I am going to get his picture, but until then I am posting a picture off the internet so I can remember how much fun it was to see the cardinal right out my kitchen window. Somethings in life are elusive just like my little cardinal.  I have come very close to getting his picture but have always just missed it.  I'll keep trying.  We have to keep trying in life when things don't happen as fast as we want.


No comments:

Post a Comment