Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Introducing Rebecca to Virgina

Rebecca flew to Virginia for Christmas on December 15th.  We didn't have a lot of time to show her our home for a year, but we did show her a few things.  She absolutely loved Virginia!! I think she is planning on moving to the East Coast if she can figure out how to make it work.  We went to Lexington.  She loved Washington and Lee University and the Stonewall Jackson Cemetery.  We also went to Staunton and took her to the Shakespeare Theater.  She really wants to see a show there someday.  We also went to Washington DC.  I think Washington DC was her favorite.  We only had one afternoon to see the monuments and we didn't even go in a museum, but I think she will be back someday.  We had a wonderful visit with her.  I really needed to have her home.  I love that she loved the area we are living in.  I am so glad we got to share it with her, even if there wasn't enough time to see everything.

Here is a link to what she wrote on her blog.  You can tell she loved being here.
Link to Rebecca's Blog Post.






No comments:

Post a Comment