Sunday, February 15, 2015

Happy 18th Birthday to our favorite hobbit!

Julia turned 18 on Thursday she is really a hobbit at heart.  She is so easy going about things that she didn't really care what kind of cake she had.  She loves J.R.R Tolkien so I thought it would be fun to make a hobbit cake.  I looked online and found a cute hobbit hole cake that didn't look too hard.  I decided to give it a try even though I had a busy day on Thursday.  It was fun to do for her and it turned out so cute! It even had a pretzel fence around the yard.


Neil brought Julia beautiful flowers to celebrate her birthday.  He also worked hard to make her a beautiful hope chest.  It took a lot of time and effort on his part.  It turned out beautiful!

At Christmas time I had the thought that the perfect gift for Julia would be the Lord of the Rings books.  I had already gotten her Christmas gifts so I bought them and put them away for her birthday.  She loves having her own set of her favorite books.  I did some research and found a nice set that she really loved.
Happy birthday dear Julia! You are my favorite hobbit ever!  I love you so much!!


No comments:

Post a Comment