Thursday, May 8, 2014

What happens at 2:00 in the afternoon when you stay up half the night

Tuesday afternoon this is how I found Joshua.  He was so tired he didn't even take the time to lay down.  Monday night he was up half the night crying that his ear hurt.  The only children's pain reliever I had had specific warnings against giving if you had a heart condition or were taking diuretics.  Joshua has both, so I didn't dare give it to him.  About 11:00 I made him a bed on the couch and turned on Tangled.  He was asleep when I woke up at 1:00 am to turn the movie off.  Tuesday morning he said his ear didn't hurt and he went on with life as normal.  He was tired by afternoon and couldn't stay awake.  I agreed with him, it was time for a nap.  I only got a short one after I tried to read to the children and just couldn't keep my eyes open.  I am glad he seems fine.  Neil went to the store on Tuesday and brought home some Joshua safe pain reliever just in case we need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment