Sunday, October 27, 2013

All I want for Christmas

Friday evening as I was making pizza for dinner (By hand, because my mixer died earlier in the week) Dallin came over and told me his teeth felt funny.  He hasn't lost any teeth yet, even though he will be seven in about two weeks.  I looked in his mouth and saw a permanent tooth coming in behind his baby teeth.  We went and showed Neil and discovered the two baby teeth were loose and ready to come out. He was brave and let Neil pull both teeth right then.  Now Dallin can really sing All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth.  I'm sure he wants more than that, but he was really excited to be the first child to lose two teeth instead of just one at a time.  He was a little sad because he dropped one of his teeth and we haven't been able to find it again, but  the tooth fairy still came. He was excited to find his money under his pillow from the tooth fairy.  Now he has a really cute little toothless grin.

No comments:

Post a Comment