Saturday, February 16, 2013

Road Trip

Friday I had the opportunity to take a road trip with a friend so Emma and I headed to Utah.  I don't like to take these trips and leave Neil and the children at home. It was a hard decision to make, but I really wanted to see Rebecca perform in a lead role.  It meant enough to me that I was willing to drive in the Salt Lake traffic. Thank you Neil for watching the children.  I really enjoyed watching Rebecca shine on the stage. You can just tell she loves being on stage. It has been good to have one on one time with Emma. We played Rummikub last night and enjoyed going to the play today.  I will be glad to get home on Monday.  It breaks my heart when I talk to Lydia on the phone and she just keeps saying "Mama not home."  I miss all of you and can't wait to be with you again.  See you Monday afternoon. Thanks for helping Dad and being good so I could come.  Love, Mom (Sarah)

No comments:

Post a Comment