Friday, April 1, 2016

Springtime in Virginia has been AMAZING!

They say a picture is worth a thousand words.  If that is the case there are a lot of words that don't need to be written on today's post because it is full of pictures.  Even if a picture is worth a thousand words, a picture really can't do justice to the beauty here in the spring.  The colors have been amazing!  The flowers and the buds on the trees have been so beautiful. I am so glad we have been here every season and not just a few weeks or days. I was giving some of the boys a ride to soccer and asked them what the white trees were.  They said they didn't know they just called them Popcorn trees.  A little a later we saw the yellow trees. I asked what kind they were and they told me Buttered Popcorn trees.  I still don't know what the trees are, but the boys made me smile.  I love the purple trees.  The white, yellow and pink are also beautiful. Here are lots of pictures.  I hope you enjoy seeing some of the beautiful colors.






























No comments:

Post a Comment