Sunday, April 10, 2016

April General Conference

I loved Conference weekend! It is always just what I need.  The kids and I stayed at home and watched on tv.  Neil had responsibility to have it up and running at the church so he decided to watch there.  I had activities for the kids to do and snacks.  I didn't take any pictures this conference, but we had a great weekend. I am always grateful that our children are willing to watch Conference and don't fight us on it.  I think the older kids even look forward to Conference.  I am always grateful to hear the Apostles and Prophet speak.  I know that we are lead and guided by a Prophet who speaks for the Lord.

Here is a picture of the coolest husband around.  He is heading down to the church to set up the broadcast at the chapel for those who want to watch it there.


No comments:

Post a Comment