Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Fun memories from my childhood

Last night our activity for Family Home Evening brought back memories of rough housing on the floor with my dad. We used to see if dad could catch and hold all five of us. It was always lots of fun and I'm sure it was noisy. Great memories!! I am not sure that the children ever managed to stay uncaught for very long, I think some of us actually wanted to be caught and tickled by dad. Any way, as I watched Neil and the children play it brought back fond memories. I wasn't exactly sure what to title this post. I considered calling it "And I wonder why our couches are worn out". You'll understand after you watch. I do have a rule about couches only being for sitting on, but apparently that doesn't count while playing with dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment