Friday, May 14, 2010

Into the Woods

Hi, this is Rebecca, Sarah's daughter writing about Into the Woods, which I was in, performing May 6-8. Plot: Stephen Sondheim's play has several fairy-tales collide (Cinderella, Jack and the Beanstalk, Rapunzel, and a childless couple) in a musical explosion of awesomeness. I had a ridiculous amount of fun doing it, though I am sure that my family is thoroughly sick of it because I have been quoting and singing it for months. It is a fairly small cast compared to the past musicals that Powell has done because it doesn't have many "extra" parts (i.e. chorus, villagers), so we all got to know each other and became really good friends. Basically it was the best three months of my time here at Northwest College. :D This is a montage of pictures from it that I made. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_A9XEkaGk8

No comments:

Post a Comment