Sunday, May 24, 2020

Before and after

Julia has been wanting to cut her hair for a while.  She couldn't do it since everything was closed for Covid-19. Finally she just decided to have me do it even though she wanted it layered and I couldn't do that for her.  MaryAnne also decided that she wanted to jump on the bandwagon and cut her hair at the same time.  I told MaryAnne I would cut Julia's first and then take the same amount off of MaryAnne's hair.  MaryAnne was afraid she might be bald if we did that because Julia had really long hair. 

Here are the before and after pictures:



MaryAnne has really pretty natural highlights in her hair, and with her hair shorter it has a beautiful natural wave to her hair.  I think both of their hair cuts look cute, but I will miss braiding their hair.  

No comments:

Post a Comment