Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Homecoming 2018

We didn't do too much for Homecoming week around here.  The kids did some dressing up for the school days, but not too much or too extreme.  Emma did wear her pajamas half a day for pajama day. She changed into real clothes at lunch time. I guess it isn't as much fun to wear pajamas to school in high school as it is in elementary school.  MaryAnne wore her pajamas all day. 

The kids did walk in the Homecoming parade after school on Friday.  Dallin walked with the middle school robotics team.  Lydia walked with Westside Elementary. Joshua, MaryAnne, Emma and David skipped out and stayed home.  We took Lydia's friend Ellie with us so she could walk.

Neil and I went to the game against Star Valley. We were ahead but lost in the final few minutes.

Here are some pictures from the parade:



I took a picture of the Cross Country team in Coach Boos old blue truck just because it made me think of Matthew. I don't think he ever actually did a homecoming parade, but I thought he should.


Can you tell Dallin didn't want his picture taken? His friends helped corral him so I could get a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment