Sunday, March 12, 2017

Peter and Wendy Missoula Children's Theater

Lydia decided to try out for the Missoula Children's Theater production of Peter and Wendy.  They audition on Monday and perform on Saturday.  It is an intense week of rehearsals and learning.  There were lots of children that tried out.  Lydia was the only one from our family to audition. Emma was a good sport and took her to the auditions.  I was so happy for her when she came home and told us that she got a part as a cloud.  She was so excited to call Rebecca and tell her she got a part.

 She had rehearsals on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.  The Andreasen children also had parts so we carpooled. On Friday, I was running just  a little later than I wanted to be. I didn't slow down as much as I should have in the school zone.  There was a police officer at the high school and he pulled me over. It was the first time I have ever been pulled over. He was super nice about it and gave me a warning.  He told me the high school drivers were being on their best behavior while watching me be pulled over.  I don't think I want to be the example again.

Lydia was such a cute little cloud. I loved watching her perform. She had so much fun being in the play.






No comments:

Post a Comment