Sunday, December 18, 2016

4 months old

Aaron turned 4 months old on the 27th of November.  I am just very slow in posting.  He is such a joyful little guy.  We just adore him around here.  Here are a few highlights from Aaron's 4th month.

*He no long finds it necessary to sleep through the month.  I kind of liked it when he did sleep through the night.
*He is holding toys and playing with them
*He likes his jumper and can actually bounce in it now
*He smiles when someone smiles at him
*He has an adorable habit of rubbing the bottoms of his feet together.  I have never seen another baby do it like he does.
*He isn't rolling over yet, but that is okay with me
*His hair is growing and is very blonde
*He weighs 15 lbs 3 oz
*He is 26 inches long


Here are a few pictures of Aaron at 4 months.  I love taking pictures so there were a lot to choose from.






No comments:

Post a Comment