Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Dallin's new hair cut

I have been holding out for a long time on buzzing Dallin's hair. I loved his hair and how cute it looked. He was so good about combing his hair and keeping it looking nice that I really didn't want to buzz it off like the older boys. Last week he asked if we could buzz his hair so I finally did it. It wasn't a fun experience. Our clippers get loud and seem to have a mind of its own. He didn't like it at all when the clippers got really loud right by his ear. That was the end of wanting his hair buzzed short. Unfortunately, you can't quit with only part of your hair cut. It ended up with him trying to hide behind me, and me trying to talk him into letting me finish his hair. He finally gave in, but it wasn't an easy decision for him.

He still looks cute, and I am glad about that. We'll have to wait and see if he wants to grow his hair out or face the clippers again.

No comments:

Post a Comment